Sunday, September 19, 2010 | By: Life Stories

It's Coming!!

Sunday, 19th September 2010

Sigh...it's a bit disappointing. Well, today it's the end of the school's holiday. And tomorrow, at 20th September, the tremendous hit of school's life reality will come to greet me -Again!!

Why I'm telling you that? Well , it's because 8 days from now on, 27th September 2010 to be exact, the mid-term test will begun. And you know what?? I can't stand the math... I just totally forgot about 80% of the formula during this holiday.

It's kinda pathetic....

I don't really care about my math score, since I have no interest at that abstract number's calculation -even though I know, some teachers said math is the mother of science. For my future , I planned to be a novelist or at least a legal advisor, so I will take a law degree for my College. And FYI me, this one and only Naisbitt Iman Hanif, trapped in this Science Class -Well, The best and pure science class. For the rest of my Senior High School's life.

Good for me, For this semester I don't have any physics subject -For you who confused my school is using SKS like college- So I only worry about math, Cause I can do chemistry, good at religion, advance at civic, have no worries about PE and Art because it's not tested , and expert at language excluding Mandarin, cause I'm not Chinese and only know how to say things like "how are you" "My name is..." And other basic thing like that.

Okay, now back to topic, in my holiday, I read 4 novels which are Street Kid, The Touch, Kiky The Magician Delivery, and Bilangan Fu. But cause I read Bilangan Fu online in google books, my progress is 60/500 pages, what a pity...

Oh yeah, and I have some annoying Art's homework that only 1/2 in progress. My senior high school it just sucks.. If in the end of the night before sleep, a normal teenager will think about what kind of fun and exciting things that they will do with their friends tomorrow. Us .. the 78 Senior High Schoolers (SMA 78 Jakarta) must think what kind of test or assignment that we will have tomorrow.

And at last but not least... I will say it to me :

Welcome home, My dear cruel reality :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment