Wednesday, September 29, 2010 | By: Life Stories

Materialized Hypothesis

 

Just happened one weeks ago...

It's a typical Tuesday morning for me ; it means I forgot to set up my alarm -again, and woke up late. It just another bad luck day, If my morning's life is one of the gag manga. There's must be a Super Hurry Mode : On 's text written above my head ; I had my breakfast in three minutes ; brush my teeth in one minute, and put my shoes on in thirty seconds....

Bad luck will come for the people who late....

Yes that proverb -which I just made, seems true for me. I forgot to brought my sports uniform. And as expected I can't do sport.

So I sat at school's aisle ; waiting my other classmates finished the sport session.

And it's happened...


A green-uniformed man came, no it's not an alien, it's my school's janitor. He brought one big blue trash bin. Oh it's trash-taking day I thought...

First he lift and pour the trashes from the blue bin -which is the organic trash. Well, okay it's trash-taking day after all, nothing weird from that. Next, I think he will move to the another blue bin for next organic trashes, surprisingly he does not, instead move to the next blue bin, he lift the orange bin -which is the inorganic trash and pour the trash in to the very same collecting-trash-bin. 

What the?? I muttered.. 

As if it's not surprising enough, he moved to the red trash bin -The trash bin that contain poisonous and dangerous material substance such as used chemical solution, dissected frog, leaked batteries, rotten and full of nasty purposely-developed-for-study bacteria, and other dangerous things that's you better don't know.....
It's brought my mind to half year ago....

It's my second semester at high school ; and I was visiting my Junior high to took my bilingual's license.... When I pass by, I saw a truck that full of garbage --it does a garbage truck so don't protest.

It's full of cramp, every kind of every trashable material in the whole school dumped in one place. 

It's awful....

So I came up with hypothesis that it no use to separate trash in Indonesia ; cause our separated trash will becoming one in this one and only truck....

So when I saw what the green-uniformed man did in my High school. It's so disappointing because my hypothesis was materialized....

~Sigh, I hope my headmaster willing to show his responsibilities by erasing the part of separating trash from his speech~


Hell yeah it will happen....

Indonesia always be Indonesia....

0 comments:

Post a Comment