Saturday, October 16, 2010 | By: Life Stories

Curses!

Reality seems to be cruel to me today. Things that I thought only happened to another people, actually comes to greet me and say ; hello you're the chosen one to bear this misery, good luck ;D!

Don't know how, but suddenly my mobile phone got some SMS like this from 9600.

Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2010 is one of the most bestselling hunting game that exist in 2009. Free Love Calculator at http://202.78.200.172/kc/index.php?p=33
And another three SMS like that. And you know what happened next. My IDR 8,500 pulse drop down to IDR 2,000 in this instance. And it's drop to perfect zero after I phoned the Customer Service to stop the service that I never asked.


I'm not the hypocrite and want to be pitied people who send their complaint to newspaper and said ; I don't care about the money that I lost, I just want the other people don't suffer the same misery as I am.

Of course I do care about my money that I lost! And  additionally, I wish other people suffer the same misery as I am. Don't call me egoist I just don't want to suffer this alone....

Give me back my money 9600!! I never asked you to send me that money-sucker SMS!!

Like it will happen....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue them

Post a Comment