Saturday, October 23, 2010 | By: Life Stories

Winnie the Pooh

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh)

 "I used to believe in forever, but forever's too good to be true"
A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh)

I'm sure most of you -the reader, must known that two quotes. But I think, 99% of you --included me before posted this article-- don't know who the rightful author of those quotes.


So, it just literally surprising me when I found out ; the second-best-never-forgotten-childhood's-animation-after-Doraemon ; Winnie The Pooh ; to be the one who's spoke that words --indirectly of course...


That little-brainy my favorite bear. Oh how I miss him so much --the classic which it's written by A.A Milne, hidden the implicit unveiled meaning :D

  • The honest Pooh -- the bear that always be honest to his tummy, the top-pest best friend's model. And The Silly old bear that always made us smile with his little brain yet warm heart.
"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
                     Pooh
  • The shivering Piglet --the one who made their friends know what's the meaning of protection and affection
"Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh?" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you." 
 Piglet.
  • The one-and-only human ; Christopher Robin --Childhood's time seems know no boundary  that made by eerie and prejudice, and of course --the fact of human is omnivore
  • The wise Owl --Old always know better than the youngsters ; yes they can control their hormone's better. Oh yeah, and they're alwaaays right. At least in these stories...
  • The well-organized Rabbit --He's the farmer, He's the engineer, He's the one who planned every thing "theoretically" correctly. Oh he just my favorite.
  •  
"Pooh," said Rabbit kindly, "you haven't any brain."
I know," said Pooh humbly."
 Rabbit
  • The hyper-active Tigger --The one who taught you it's fun to jump around ; unfortunately your parent dislike it ; oh yeah, Rabbit dislike it too :)
  • The gloomy donkey Eeyore --The one who taught the children ; there are some of your kind who have no friend, so if you seen one ask him/her to go out, even he still will be gloomy for the rest of his life, at least he knows there is someone who care.
    "It's no matter it's failed, I'm just happy seen you care." 
     Eeyore- after his birthday's party disaster
  • The curious Roo --Children ; they active, nice, and kind. They annoying sometimes, it depends what colour that people painted in their white canvas. Unfortunately Tigger is the one often to do that job ; So for you who liked Roo and think like Rabbit, I suggest you to Thanks to Kanga
  •  The warm-hearted Kanga -- Mom ; they always kind, cook for us, and sing a lullaby so we could sleep. They're caring, and they will be the first one who worry if we come home late. And She is the best mother in the 100 acres wood.
"Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo."
Kanga

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Winnie-the-Pooh never said “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” (At least not in the book.)

    Post a Comment