Friday, September 3, 2010 | By: Life Stories

1/2 Prince Euphoria

1/2 Prince Euphoria!!

Finally, the beginning of September has come!! My breath's bated as I waited this new chapter with an amazing anticipation XD



Errr... What is the 1/2 Prince-thingy?? Oh,  It's a great-amazing-super funny-and super hilarious novel that created by one of my favourite novelist : Yu Wo (御我)

Don't ask more : Just open one of this link :

1. For the real version : Yu Wo's Official Website
2. For the translated version : Halfprince Translation Project
3. For the manhwa (comic) version : Manhua's translator , for read it online just find it at mangafox, manga reader, etc..

Actually, this novel was written in Chinese's Language , So I honestly don't recommend you to open the first link. I just put it, to give the proper credit to the honorable author, though.

For the people that think they are decent and proficient enough to read in English (like me) , I advice you to open the second link, it's the novel version. Don't worry, it's easy to understand, though.

For the people who are so-so in English, or the one who understand English very well but not feel to read it. just open the mangafox, mangareader, or other similar web, to let you read the manhua version online

As for me.... I'm only a beginner in Chinese Language . Hell yeah, I just understand few pinyin , read the most Chinese by peeking the hanzi ,and only know how to introduce myself,  how to say "my name is ....... ", and another super-basic-thingy like that.

So the first choice it's not my option. Literally, it's not.

Oh well, it's some fanart for your eye-candy :

Ummm... I don't know who made this fanart, So I literally, can't put the proper credit. Except for the first picture, it's created by Salahara, one of the 1/2 Prince Game Maker's member. And for the rest picture, I only able to say thanks to these amazing artists.
















































0 comments:

Post a Comment